- Item Actions
Afro-American Sources in Virginia [electronic resource]: A Guide to Manuscripts
- Mode of access: Internet. Host: www.lib.virginia.edu
- Carter G. Woodson Institute series in Black studies
- Charlottesville, VA. : University Press of Virginia, 
- Title from home page screen.
- Prepared for the University of Virginia Library.
- "Creation of machine-readable version: The University Press of Virginia, with the University of Virginia's Special Collections Department and Electronic Text Center ... 1995."--Mfp-copyright.html screen.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Original Version
- Transcribed from: Afro-American sources in Virginia / Michael Plunkett. Charlottesville, Va. : University of Virginia Press, 1990. xviii, 323 p. ; 24 cm.
- Other Forms
- Also available in print version.
- Technical Details