Item Details

Print View

Centenary of the Opening of the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery Building: January 1863

William Bryden, Contributor
Format
Book
Published
[Place of publication not identified], [1963]
Language
English
Technical Details
  • Staff View

    LEADER 01598cam a2200385 4500
    001 15_01_363
    003 KlugeID
    005 20180104035757.0
    008 730206s1963 xx a b 000 0 eng
    010
      
      
    a| 72171763
    040
      
      
    a| DLC b| eng c| DLC d| AU@ d| CUY d| OCLCQ d| OCLCF d| OCLCQ d| OCLCO
    035
      
      
    a| (OCoLC)658403
    043
      
      
    a| u-at-tm
    050
    0
    4
    a| AM101.T3 b| C4
    082
    0
    4
    a| 069.09946
    245
    0
    0
    a| Centenary of the opening of the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery building ... b| January 1863.
    260
      
      
    a| [Place of publication not identified], c| [1963]
    300
      
      
    a| 48 pages b| illustrations c| 25 cm
    336
      
      
    a| text b| txt 2| rdacontent
    337
      
      
    a| unmediated b| n 2| rdamedia
    338
      
      
    a| volume b| nc 2| rdacarrier
    500
      
      
    a| Cover title.
    500
      
      
    a| Four lectures given between Jan. 30 and Apr. 2, 1963, to commemorate the centenary of the building.
    504
      
      
    a| Includes bibliographical references.
    505
    0
      
    a| Introduction, by William Bryden, director -- Tasmanian and Australian Aborigines, by W.L.E.H. Crowther and A.A. Abbie -- Some Tasmanian animals of ancient lineage, by V.V. Hickman -- Some aspects of the study of Tasmanian art in the colonial phase, by Joseph Burke.
    610
    2
    0
    a| Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery.
    610
    2
    7
    a| Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery. 2| fast 0| (OCoLC)fst00519163
    710
    2
      
    a| Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery.
▾See more
▴See less

Availability

Read Online

Google Books Preview
Library Location Availability Call Number
Kluge-Ruhe Study Center Study Center On-site Only
This item is available for use only in the Kluge-Ruhe Study Center, housed within the Kluge-Ruhe Aboriginal Art Collection of the University of Virginia. For information on viewing this item, please visit the Kluge-Ruhe Study Center web page.