Breaking bad. The complete fourth season [videorecording]
created by Vince Gilligan ; producer, Bryan Cranston ... [et al.] ; High Bridge ; Grand Via Productions ; Sony Pictures Television.
- Video; DVD
- In season four, Walt and Skyler try to use gambling to explain how Walt has made all of his money; Skyler tries to launder money through a car wash; Hank's discovery of Gus Fring's fingerprint in Gale Boetticher's apartment is enough for DEA and Albuquerque PD to bring Gus in for an interview; and much more.
- Anna Gunn, Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Dean Norris, Betsy Brandt, Giancarlo Esposito, Jonathan Banks.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 610 min.
- In English, with optional subtitles in English, Spanish or French; Closed-captioned.
- MPAA rating: Not rated ;
- CHV rating: PG.
- Title from container.
- DVD release of episodes originally broadcast on television in 2011.
- Special features: 5 uncensored episodes ; extended season finale ; deleted, extended & alternate scenes ; gag reel ; 13 cast and crew commentaries ; 8 featurettes ; 21 episodes of Inside Breaking bad ; inside the explosive finale ; Gale's karaoke video ; "Better call Saul" commercials ; more.
- Related title
- Breaking bad (Television program : 2008- ). Season 4.
- disc 1. ep. 1. Box cutter / director, Adam Bernstein; writer, Vince Gilligan. ep.2. Thirty-eight snub / director, Michelle MacLaren; writer, George Mastras. ep. 3. Open house / director, David Slade; writer, Sam Catlin. ep. 4. Bullet points / director, Colin Bucksey; writer, Moira Walley-Beckett
- disc 2. ep. 5. Shotgun / director, Michelle MacLaren; writer, Thomas Schnauz. ep. 6. Cornered / director, Michael Slovis; writer, Gennifer Hutchison. ep. 7. Problem dog / director, Peter Gould; writer, Peter Gould
- disc 3. ep. 8. Hermanos / director, Johan Renck; writer, Sam Catlin & George Mastras. ep. 9. Bug / director, Terry McDonough; writer, Moira Walley-Beckett & Thomas Schnauz. ep. 10. Salud / director, Michelle MacLaren; writer, Peter Gould & Gennifer Hutchison
- disc 4. ep. 11. Crawl space / director, Scott Winant; writer, George Mastras & Sam Catlin. ep. 12. End times / director, Vince Gilligan; writer, Thomas Schnauz & Moira Walley-Beckett. ep. 13. Face off /
- Culver City, CA :Sony Pictures Television,
- Publisher no.
- 38904 Sony Pictures
- 4 videodiscs (610 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. DVD, NTSC ; anamorphic widescreen (1.78:1) presentation; Dolby digital 5.1 surround.
- Technical details