Kick that habit [videorecording]
ein Tonfilm mit den musikern Norbert Möslang und Andy Guhl featuring Knut Remond.
- Video; DVD
- "A film created in the bleak eastern region of Switzerland. At first, a group plays a game of mini-golf, then the Swiss musicians Voice Crack rehearse in the studio, afterward heading up to Alpstein, at which point you are right in the middle of a concert, next stepping away to the blue south, taken back to a table laid for dinner, then relocating down by the lake for the next concert, which fades away into romanticized Russian super-8 landscapes, until before long you find yourself groping in the dark, when underneath the water you return back to the studio, where the movie writes its own soundtrack." -- Container.
- Peter Liechti
- Participants: Norbert Möslang, Andy Guhl, Knut Remond, Thomas Imbach, Carole Forster, Bea Hadorn, Monika Sennhauser, Peter Künzli, Alex Hanimann, Roman Signer, Peter Kamm, Peter Liechti.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 42 min.
- "A sound movie" -- Container.
- Videodisc release of a 1989 production.
- Full screen.
- Director and camera, Peter Liechti ; sound, Norbert Möslang, Andy Guhl ; editor, Dieter Gränicher ; sound mix, Florian Eidenbenz.
- Chicago, IL :Drag City,c2009.
- Publisher no.
- DC381 Drag City
- 1 videodisc (42 min.) : sd., col. and b&w ; 4 3/4 in. DVD, NTSC, all regions, mono.
- Technical details