Comparing two means [electronic resource]
produced by the Consortium for Mathematics and Its Applications, and Chedd-Angier.
- Online; Streaming Video; Video
- Deals with two-sample t confidence intervals and tests for comparing means.
- Hosted by Teresa Amabile.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 27 min.
- high school/college.
- Series provides a primer on statistical method and inference, explaining how data collections and manipulation, paired with intelligent judgment and common sense, lead to a greater understanding of the world.
- Against all odds : inside statistics
- Series statement
- Against all odds : inside statistics ; 22
- Against all odds : inside statistics ; 22.
- 1559460911 (series),
- South Burlington, Vt. :Annenberg/CPB,c1989.
- Access Online
- Mode of access: Windows Media Player, World Wide Web.
- Technical details