Ghost town [videorecording]
DreamWorks Pictures and Spyglass Entertainment present a Pariah production ; produced by Gavin Polone ; written by David Koepp & John Kamps ; directed by David Koepp.
- Video; DVD
- Bertram Pincus is an irritable dentist whose people skills leave much to be desired. Pincus dies unexpectedly, but is miraculously revived after seven minutes, he wakes up to discover that he now has the annoying ability to see ghosts. Even worse, they all want something from him. Frank Herlihy, in particular, pesters him into breaking up the impending marriage of his widow Gwen. Now, Pincus is put squarely in the middle of a triangle with spirited result.
- David Koepp
- Greg Kinnear, Ricky Gervais, Téa Leoni, Billy Campbell.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 102 min.
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for some strong language, sexual humor and drug references.
- Special features: Commentary by David Koepp and Ricky Gervais; Making Ghost town; Some people can do it (bloopers); Ghostly effects.
- 1415740119, 9781415740118,
- Director of photography, Fred Murphy ; editor, Sam Seig ; music, Geoff Zanelli ; costume designer, Sarah Edwards ; production designer, Howard Cummings.
- Universal City, CA :DreamWorks Home Entertainment,2008.
- Publisher no.
- 34936 DreamWorks Home Entertainment
- 1 videodisc (102 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. DVD, region 1, widescreen (1.85:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, NTSC.
- Technical details