Art 21 [videorecording] : art in the twenty-first century
a production of Art 21, Inc. ; created and produced by Susan Sollins, Susan Dowling ; directors, Catherine Tatge, Deborah Shaffer.
- VHS; Video
- Meet twenty-one diverse contemporary artists through revealing profiles that take viewers behind the scenes into artists' studios, homes, and communities to provide an intimate view of their lives, work, sources of inspiration and creative processes. The program is divided into four general themes - place, spirituality, identity, and consumption.
- Catherine Tatge; Deborah Shaffer
- Hosts: Steve Martin, Laurie Anderson, S. Epatha Merkerson, John McEnroe.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 240 min.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Videocassette release of a 2001 production.
- Variant title
- Art twenty-one
- Art in the twenty-first century
- Directors of photography, Ken Kobland, Joel Shapiro, Bob Elfstrom, Dyanna Taylor.
- [Alexandria, Va.] :PBS Home Video,c2001.
- Publisher no.
- B8539 PBS Home Video
- 2 videocassettes (ca. 4 hrs.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in. VHS format [NTSC]
- Technical details