The Mao years [videorecording]
a film by Ambrica Productions in association with WGBH Television and Channel 4 Television UK ; written, produced and directed by Sue Williams ; executive producer, Judith Vecchione.
- Video; VHS
- Examines the history of China under the Communist rule of Mao Tse-tung.
- Sue Williams
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 120 min.
- In Chinese and English, with English voice-overs.
- Originally broadcast on PBS.
- Variant title
- Title on cassette container:
- Mao years, 1949-1976
- Related title
- Catch the stars and moon, 1949-1960.
- It's right to rebel!
- Camera, Bestor Cram ... [et al.]; editor, Howard Sharp; narrator, Will Lyman; music, Tan Dun.
- New York :Zeitgeist Films,c1994.
- 1 videocassette (120 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 1/2 in. VHS.
- Technical details