America's other Audubon
Joy M. Kiser.
- 191 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 34 cm.
- 1st ed.
- New York :Princeton Architectural Press,c2012.
- 9781616890599 (hardcover : alk. paper), 1616890592 (hardcover : alk. paper),
- Related resources
- Access Online
- Color reproductions, with a biographical and historical introduction, of hand-colored lithographic plates from Howard Jones, Illustrations of the nests and eggs of birds of Ohio (1886), with illustrations begun by Genevieve Estelle Jones and Eliza Schulze, and continued after Genevieve Jones's death by her mother Virginia Smith Jones ("Mrs. N.E. Jones") and her brother Howard.
- Plates reproduced in halftone, including full-sheet gray-green background tinting; the originals were printed on cream white paper and colored without background tinting.
- Includes indexes.
- Technical details