American Composers Orchestra [electronic resource]
American Composers Orchestra
- Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser; QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
- New York, N.Y. :DRAM,
- Access Online
- Access restriction
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Symphony no. 5 / Francis Thorne (22:38)
- Fire and earth and water and air / Nicolas Roussakis (22:21)
- Symphony no. 1 / Elliott Carter (25:13)
- Streaming audio.
- Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed July 10, 2007).
- Includes program notes.
- Publisher no.
- CR552 DRAM
- American Composers Orchestra ; Dennis Russell Davies (1st work), Paul Dunkel (2nd-3rd works), conductors.
- Recording information
- Recorded at Manhattan Center, Jan. 12, 1987 (1st work) and Dec. 4, 1984 (2nd work); at Walt Whitman Auditorium, Brooklyn College, Feb. 1982 (3rd work).
- Other forms
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as CRI CD 552.
- Technical details