Reports of cases adjudged in the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania [electronic resource] : with some select cases at nisi prius, and in the circuit courts
by the Honorable Jasper Yeates, one of the judges of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. ; Vol. I[-IV].
- EBook; Book; Online
- 4 v. ; 24 cm.
- Early American imprints. Second series
- Philadelphia :Printed and published by John Bioren, no. 88, Chesnut Street.,1817[-1819].
- Related resources
- "It is intended to close these reports at the period at which the valuable Reports of Mr. Binney commence; they will therefore connect the series of reports from the first volume of Mr. Dallas's Reports, to the present time."--Advertisement, v. 1, p. [i].
- Copyright Oct. 9, 1817; Jan. 10 and Apr. 11, 1818; and Jan. 26, 1819 by Charles Smith.
- Vol. 1: , vii, , 627, ; v. 2: vii, , 619,  p.; v. 3: vi, 618 p.; v. 4: vi, 601,  p. Last p. of v. 1-2, 4 blank.
- With indexes to each volume.
- Cited in
- Shaw & Shoemaker 41762
- Reproduction Notes
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41762).
- Series statement
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41762.
- Technical details