The interest of Great Britain considered [electronic resource] : with regard to her colonies, and the acquisitions of Canada and Guadaloupe. To which are added, observations concerning the increase of mankind, peopling of countries, &c.
- EBook; Book; Online
- , 58 p. ; 8⁰.
- London :printed for T. Becket, at Tully's Head, near Surry-Street in the Strand,MDCCLX. 
- Access Online
- Anonymous. By Benjamin Franklin; sometimes also attributed to Richard Jackson or to both as a joint production.
- P.56 contains errata; pp.57,58 appear to be printed as an addition.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in
- English Short Title Catalog, T37334.
- Reproduction Notes
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. Eighteenth century collections online s2009 miunns
- Other forms
- Also available in microfilm (click link to determine reel #).
- Technical details