Fog tropes ; [sound recording] Gradual requiem
- LP; Sound Recording
- 1 sound disc (43 min.) : 33 1/3 rpm ; 12 in.
- Uniform title
- Fog tropes, no. 1
- San Francisco, Calif. : New Albion Records, c1984.
- Publisher no.
- NA 002 New Albion Records
- In the 1st work: Jim Miller, Tim Wilson, trumpet ; Mack Kenley, Don Kenelly, trombone ; William Klingelhofer, Brian McCarty, horn ; John Adams, conductor. In the 2nd work: Foster Reed, mandolin ; the composer, other instruments, voice, and electronics.
- Recording information
- The 1st work recorded at Tres Virgos Studio, San Rafael, CA; the 2nd, at Möbius Studio, San Francisco, CA.
- The 1st work for brass sextet (trumpets, trombones, horns) and pre-recorded tape; the 2nd work for Serge synthesizer, mandolin, gambuh, piano, and voice (live and pre-recorded).
- Notes by John Adams and the composer ( p. : ill. ; 30 cm.) inserted in container.
- Durations: 10:00 ; 32:15.
- Technical details