Voyages from Montreal, on the River St. Laurence, through the continent of North America, to the Frozen and Pacific Oceans; in the years 1789 and 1793 : With a preliminary account of the rise, progress, and present state of the fur trade of that country .
By Alexander Mackenzie, esq.
-  p. l., viii, cxxxii, 412,  p. port., fold. maps. 28 x 22 cm.
- London,T. Cadell, Jun. and W. Davies; [etc., etc.]1801.
- Compiled by William Combe from Mackenzie's notes. cf. Dict. of nat. biog.
- Includes vocabularies of the Knisteneaux, Algonquin, Chepewyan, Nagailer and Atnah Indian languages.
- "Errata":  p. at end.
- Sabin 43414.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Imperfect: Copy 2, First preliminary l. wanting.
- Technical details