Educating teachers for America 2000 [videorecording]
- Video; VHS
- Panelists discuss a significant role for higher education in the AMERICA 2000 national education initiative; they discuss the concepts "community of learners" and "new learning," and their importance for improving teachers' learning about how to teach the core disciplines.
- Host, Al DeFlorio, Academic Services, IBM Information Systems ; moderator, Milton Goldberg ; panelists, C. Blankenship, J. Cooper, J. Driscoll, B. Greathouse, M. Hatfield, D. Pope ; commentator, Lamar Alexander.
- Release Date
- Run Time
- 120 min.
- Videocassette release of a 1992 production.
- Title on cassette: Educating teachers for AMERICA 2000: the challenge to universities.
- Title on insert: Educating teachers for AMERICA 2000: a challenge for higher education.
- Sponsored by IBM and the U.S. Department of Education.
- Related title
- The Challenge to universities
- A Challenge for higher education
- [Endicott, N.Y.?] :IBM Television,1992.
- Recording information
- Teleconference recorded March 19, 1992.
- 1 videocassette (120 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in. VHS format [NTSC]
- Technical details