Music of the Middle Ages : an anthology for performance and study
[compiled] by David Fenwick Wilson ; translations from the Latin and Italian by Robert Crouse, translations from the French and Provençal by Hans T. Runte.
- Musical Score
- 1 score (275 p.) ; 28 cm.
- New York :Schirmer Books,c1990.
- Early organum
- Free organum
- Aquitanian sacred music
- Aquitanian secular music
- Liber Sancti Jacobi
- Parisian sacred music
- The early motet
- The continental motet in the late thirteenth century
- The English motet
- The continental motet in the fourteenth century
- The polyphonic song in France
- The polyphonic song in Italy
- Includes English translations.
- Preface in English.
- Intended for use in conjunction with the text: Music of the Middle Ages : style and structure / David Fenwick Wilson. New York : Schirmer Books, c1990.
- Technical details