- Item Actions
Notes from life in seven essays
By Henry Taylor ...
- Online; Book; EBook
- vi p.,  leaf, 197 p. ; 19 cm.
- From the third London edition.
- Boston : Ticknor, Reed, and Fields, 1853.
- Humility & independence
- Choice in marriage
- The life poetic
- The ways of the rich and great
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Original brown cloth with binder's label of B. Bradley & Co., Boston, inside back cover. From the library of Herman Melville, with his signature, dated Oct. 27th, 1861. A note and a photograph by R.H. Dewey of an unidentified group of children, which were laid in, have been transferred to Manuscripts, MSS 6252-h. The photograph is filed in Barrett Prints-Melville Bookplate of John F. Dillon. Clifton Waller Barrett Library, Herman Melville Collection.
- Technical details