- Item Actions
Battlefield in Front of Franklin, Tenn. Where the United States Forces, Consisting of the 4th. & 23d. Corps and the Cavalry Corps M.D.M., All Under the Command of Maj. Gen'l J.M. Schofield, Severely Repulsed the Confederate Army, Commanded by Lt. Gen'l Hood, November 30th, 1864: Published by Authority of the Ho. Secretary of War in the Office of the Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army, 1874
compiled under the direction of Col. W.E. Merrill, Chief Eng. D.C., from surveys made by Maj. James R. Willett, 1st. U.S.V.V. Engs. & Maj. T.J.L. Remington, 74th. Reg. Ill. V.V.I., Chief T. E., 4th. A.C.
- Map; Online
- 1 map ; 70 x 45 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:10,300].
- New York : Am. Photo-Lithographic Co. (Osborne's Process) , 1874.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Indicates troop positions, roads, railraod, houses, names of residents, fences, drainage, and vegetation.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Imperfect: fragile paper, several marginal tears.
- Cited in
- LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), no. 425.
- Technical Details