- Item Actions
Water Front of New Orleans, 1910
Geological Survey (U.S.); United States Bureau of Corporations
- Map; Online
- 1 map ; 19 x 57 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:13,000].
- [Washington D.C. : Government Printing Office, 1910]
- Relief not shown.
- Oriented with north to the lower left.
- Signed "D.H.L. [or D.M.L.] 1910" at lower left corner; "Engraved and printed by the U.S. Geological Survey" at lower right.
- Legend (printed below title) coded to identify: public (state) ownership; railroad ownership, Public Belt Railroad and other railroads.
- Detached from Pt. 3 (facing p. 150), of: Report of the Commissioner of Corporations on transportation by water. Pt. 3. Water terminals. (Wash., G.P.O., 1910)
- Technical Details