- Item Actions
New Arabian Nights
by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Book; Online
- 2 v. 19 cm.
- London, Chatto & Windus, 1882.
- v. 1. The Suicide Club. The Rajah's diamond.
- v. 2. The pavilion on the links. A lodging for the night. The Sire de Melétroit's door. Providence and the guitar.
- First edition, second issue, with publisher's device on separate page at end of vol. 1.--Prideaux, p. 18, no. 8.
- Analyzed in Firkins. Index to short stories.
- Publisher's catalog, dated May, 1882 (32 p.) at end of v. 2.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 2. a variant, the "Note" is bound in after title page and and is conjugate with "Contents" leaf. In Copy 1 the "Note" is on a disjunct leaf following the "Dedication".
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 1: Original green cloth, with decorations in black and red. Tracy W. McGregor Library, English Literature Collection.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 2: Original green cloth, with decorations in black and red. Gift of G. Murrell Alexander to the Tracy W. McGregor Library, English Literature Collection.
- Technical Details