- Item Actions
Address to the students of the University of Virginia : The terrible calamity of Sunday, October 27th, has left the main building of our revered and beloved Alma Mater in ruins. : The historic monuments of three-quarters of a century have been obliterated by the fury of the flames in a few hours, and nothing is left of our great Rotunda, our Public Hall, our Old Chapel, and our Academic Halls and Lecture-Rooms ... : The Faculty will do its utmost to continue to deserve your entire confidence, and has already perfected arrangements for the resumption of lectures in every department
James A. Harrison, William. E. Peters, R. Heath Dabney, Committee.
- Online; Book; EBook; Broadside
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 28 x 22 cm.
- Variant title
- Terrible calamity of Sunday, October 27th, has left the main building of our revered and beloved alma mater in ruins
- [Charlottesville, Va. : University of Virginia, 1895]
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 1: Transferred from UVa Chronological file, 2000. From the Papers of Richard Heath Dabney pertaining to the University of Virginia, MSS 2433-w.
- Technical details