- Item Actions
Post Route Map of the State of Alabama: Showing Post Offices With the Intermediate Distances on Mail Routes in Operation on the 1st of March, 1910
published by order of Postmaster General Frank H. Hitchcock under the direction of A. von Haake, Topographer P.O. Dept
- Map; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 112 x 75 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:530,000] (W 89°--W 85°/N 35°--N 30°)
- [Washington, D.C. : U.S. Post Office Dept., 1910]
- Includes: List of counties in Alabama -- Explanation of mail service.
- Seal of the Post Office Dept. at head of title.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Linen-backed.
- Technical Details