- Item Actions
Post route map of the state of Georgia : showing post offices with the intermediate distances on mail routes in operation on the 1st of March, 1910
published by order of Postmaster General Frank H. Hitchcock under the direction of A. von Haake, Topographer, P.O. Dept.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : col. ; 107 x 89 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:500,000]
- (W 86°--W 81°/N 35°--N 30°)
- [Washington, D.C]. : United States Post Office Dept., 1910.
- Includes "Explanation of mail service" and "List of counties in Georgia."
- Inset (separate scale): Environs of Atlanta.
- Seal of the Post Office Dept. at head of title.
- Technical details