- Item Actions
Map of the Warrior Coal Basin: With Columnar Sections of Formation, So Far as It Carries Workable Coals
by Henry McCalley, Assistant State Geologist
- Map; Online
- col. map ; 90 x 83 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:145,000].
- [University, Ala.] : Geological Survey of Alabama, 1898.
- Includes 7 columnar sections.
- Detailed explanation.
- "Julius Bien & Co. Lith. N.Y."
- Covers northeastern portion of Alabama, from Range 1 West to Range 12 West, Townships 10 South to 21 South.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: G3971 .H9 1898 .M3: Linen-backed.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: G3971 .H9 1898 .M3 1899: Issued in brown paper envelope with title: Map of the Warrior boal basin, with columnar sections / by Henry McCalley, Assistant State Geologist ; Geological Survey of Alabama, Eugene Allen Smith, State Geologist. Juliue Bien & Co., Engravers and Printers, 1899. Typed note, which is in printed envelope: University, Ala., Nov. 1, 1899. The Report on the Warrior Coal Basin to accompany this map, will be sent to you as soon as printed. Eugene A. Smith, State Geologist."
- Technical Details