- Item Actions
Florida Index Map: United States Intra-Coastal Waterways, Trans-Florida Canal Division : Withlacoochee - Oklawaha - St. Johns Rivers Route
War Department, United States Engineer Office, Jacksonville, Florida District ; from surveys 1909-10-11 ; prepared under the direction of Captain Geo. R. Spalding, Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army
- Map; Online
- 1 map on 3 sheets ; each image 47 x 72 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale 1:200,000.
- House document (United States. Congress. House)
- [Washington, D.C. : U.S. Govt. Printing Office, 1913]
- Detached from: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. Intracoastal waterway, across Florida section. Washington D.C., 1913. (House Doc. 233, 63rd Congress 1st session). The maps submitted with the document are described on p. 38 as 1 title sheet, 3 index sheets and 38 local map sheets. The local map sheets were not printed.
- Series Statement
- House document (United States. Congress. House) 63rd Congress, no. 233
- Technical Details