- Item Actions
Gettysburg: what to see and how to see it : embodying full information for visiting the field, beautifully embellished with wood-cuts
with complete index ... ; By John B. Bachelder ...
- Online; Book; EBook
- vi, 151,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., folding map ; 21 cm.
- Related title
- Bachelder's new historical guide book.
- Ninth edition.
- Boston : John B. Bachelder, 1889.
- Cover title: Bachelder's new historical guide book. Gettysgurg. What to do and how to see it ...
- "Illustrated by the isometrical drawing of the Gettysburg Battle-Field showing the position of every regiment and battery of both armies." -- Title page.
- Advertisement on p.  at end.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Original gray cloth with patterned lining papers. Folding map (isometrical drawing) of Gettysburg Battle-field) has been unfolded and housed in Map Cabinet.
- Technical details