- Item Actions
Revised map of part of the Cahaba coal fields
Compiled mainly from the map of Joseph Squire and field notes of George N. Brewer, 1903.
- Online; Map
- 1 map ; 49 x 62 cm.
- Variant title
- Revised map of part of the Cahaba coal fields
- Cahaba coal fields
- Revised map of the southeastern part of the Cahaba coal field, with columnar section
- Mathematical info
- Scale ca. 1:42,000.
- [University, Ala.] : Geological Survey of Alabama, 1905.
- First published in 1890.
- Shows the coal fields in Shelby Co. and Bibb Co.
- Includes Vertical section to the right of the map and an "Explanatory note" in upper left corner, signed, in print: Eugene Allen Smith, State Geologist, Universityof Alabama, October 1, 1905)text and cross section.
- Issued in printed brown paper envelop with title: Revised map of the southeastern part of the Cahaba coal field with columnar section / Geological Survey of Alabama, Eugene Allen Smith, State Geologist. A. Hoen & Co. Engravers and Printers, 1905.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 1: Accompanied by original printed envelope.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 2: Linen-backed; envelope not present.
- Series statement
- [Map ; 4]
- Technical details