- Item Actions
Geological Map of Alabama
prepared for Berney's Hand-book of Alabama by Eugene A. Smith, Ph.D. State Geologist
- Map; Government Document; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 36 x 29 cm., on sheet 44 x 35 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,600,000].
- New York : Engraved and printed in colors by G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co., 1878.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
- Explanation of coloring.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1878 by G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co. in the Office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington."
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Mounted on linen.
- Technical Details