- Item Actions
Map of the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad, With Its Branches and Connections
Drawn by Walter F. Elmer
- Map; Online
- 1 map : b&w ; 74 x 111 cm. .
- Variant Title
- Map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road, with its branches and connections
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:2,400,000]
- [Baltimore? : Baltimore and Ohio Railroad, 1876 (Baltimore : Lith. of A. Hoen & Co.)
- Pictorial inset: The Marine Terminal of the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad, Locust Point, Baltimore, Md.
- List of "Officers" just below date, lower right.
- Tables: Comparative distances to Baltimore and New York, Length of finished track, Length of unfinished and proposed lines.
- Also includes "Explanation," "Equipment of B. & O. R.R."
- Shows steamship lines.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Imperfect: several extra creases, mild fold separations, marginal chips.
- Technical Details