- Item Actions
North Carolina, Rand McNally Vest Pocket Map: Railroads and Electric Lines, Counties, Cities, Towns, Villages, Lakes, Rivers, etc
Rand McNally and Company
- Map; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 47 x 89 cm., on sheet 54 x 72 cm., folded to 16 x 10 cm.
- Variant Title
- Rand McNally standard map of North Carolina
- Standard map of Nort Carolina
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:887,040]. Statute miles, 14=1 inch.
- Chicago : Rand McNally & Co., [1922?]
- Caption title from folder cover.
- Inset: Western portion of North Carolina.
- Shows steamship lines.
- List of principal cities in left margin, and a list of railraods in lower right corner.
- "Rand McNally New commercial atlas map of North Carolina" printed below map title.
- "116F" in lower right corner.
- On verso: Index to counties and towns, with 1920 population figures, and information about electric lines.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Annotated by hand, with no explationation.
- Technical Details