- Item Actions
Soil Map, Virginia, Harrisonburg Sheet
soils surveyed by Chas. N. Mooney and F.E. Bonsteel ; U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Bureau of Soils
- Map; Government Document; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 47 x 73 cm., on sheet 53 x 82 cm.
- Variant Title
- Harrisonburg sheet
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [1:63,360]. 1 in. = 1 mile (W 79°--W 78°30ʹ/N 38°30ʹ--N 38°15ʹ).
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Bureau of Soils,  (Baltimore, Md. : A. Hoen & Co.)
- Relief shown by contours.
- Includes 13 soil profiles.
- "Field operations, Bureau of Soils, 1902."
- "Base map enlarged and redrawn from U.S. Geological Survey sheet edition of 1892."
- Covers most of Rockingham County, with portions of Augusta, Albemarle, Greene and Page counties.
- In upper margin: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, BUreau of Soils, Milton Whitney, Chief.
- Number "4" printed on verso.
- Technical Details