- Item Actions
The Rand McNally New Commercial Atlas Map of South Carolina
Rand McNally and Company
- Map; Online
- 2 maps on 1 sheet (both sides) : col. ; each map 48 x 65 cm. on sheet 53 x 72 cm.
- Variant Title
- New commercial atlas map of South Carolina
- South Carolina automobile road map
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:760,000]. 12 statute miles = 1 inch (W 82⁰22ʹ--W 78⁰31ʹ/N 35⁰13ʹ--N 32⁰).
- Chicago : Rand McNally & Co., [ca. 1920]
- The main map shows county lines and is keyed numerically to show the tracks of 27 railroads. It also shows electric lines and steamship lines. Map on verso has a secondary title in red of "South Carolina automobile road map." The roads are not numbered.
- "Principal cities" directory is printed in the left margin and "123 E" appears at the lower right corner of both maps.
- The road map is "divided into 10 mile squares."
- Technical Details