- Item Actions
[Map of Savannah, Georgia and environs]
The whole laid down by a scale of 25 chains to one inch. By Jno. McKinnon, Sur. of Ch. County from 1740 to 1770 A.D.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : col. ; 47 x 70 cm.
- Variant title
- Map of Chatham County, Georgia
- Mathematical info
- Scale [1:2,000]
- London : Stanford Geographical Establishment, 
- Titles supplied by cataloger.
- Reproduced in facsimile for J.F. Minis Esq., for private circulation, at Stanford Geographical Establishment, London.
- Shows wards, tythings, and landowners.
- Notations on a similar map (MS 1361-MP 170) in the Georgia Historical Society collection refer to a possible date of 1798 for the original map.
- Facsimile prepared by Minis in 1904. Cf. Reps, John. Town planning in colonial Georgia (Town planning review, v. 30, no. 4, Jan. 1960, Footnote 11, p. 278 and Fig. 3)
- Technical details