- Item Actions
No. 1. Fort Sullivan, Afterwards Called Fort Moultrie, in the Unfinished State It Was on the 28th June 1776 ... ; No. 2. Sketch of a Part of Sullivan's Island, the Fort, the Main, and the Shipping, During the Attack of the 28th, June 1776
June 28, 1876, Council of Moultrieville. .
- Map; Online
- 2 maps on 1 sheet ; 24 x 37 cm.
- Variant Title
- Fort Sullivan, afterwards called Fort Moultrie, in the unfinished state it was on the 28th June 1776
- Sketch of a part of Sullivan's Island, the fort, the main, and the shipping, during the attack of the 28th, June 1776
- Cartographic Info
- Scale indeterminable.
- [Moultrieville, S.C. : Council of Moultrieville, 1876?]
- Shows bridges, fortifications, ships, and places where frigates where to have been stationed.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Lists the officers of the town council of Moultrieville.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Imperfect: diffusely browned, fragile paper with chips and several short tears in margin.
- Technical Details