- Item Actions
Map of Poor Mountain Iron Lands: 2,975 Acres, Roanoke Co., va
Gifford, J B
- Map; Manuscript/Archive; Online
- 1 map ; sheet 31 x 32 cm.
- Variant Title
- Map of Poor Mountain iron lands, Roanoke County, Virginia.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:32,000].
- Ancillary maps: Map showing relation of Poor Mountain iron lands to railways, coking coal, etc. (scale 24 miles to one inch with radial distances shown at 25 mile intervals) -- [Cross section through Flat Top Mountain from forks of Elkhorn River to Pocahontas] -- Geological section from mouth of Dry Run to Spur of Poor Mn.
- Possibly created in conjunction with the survey conducted by J.B. Gifford in 1883. -- Cf. The Virginias, v. 5 (1884), p. 44.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Lower right corner cut away.
- Technical Details