- Item Actions
Chancellorville [Sic] [May 1-3, 1863]
Prepared by Bvt. Brig. Genl. N. Michler, Major of Engineers, from surveys under his direction, by order of Brig. Genl. & Bvt. Maj. Genl. A. A. Humphreys, Chief of Engineers, and under the authority of the hon. Secretary of War. Surveyed & drawn by Maj: J. E. Weyss, assisted by F. Theilkuhl, J. Strasser & G. Thompson. Lettering by J. de la Camp. ...
- Map; Government Document; Online
- 1 map mounted on linen : b&w ; 57 x 61 cm.
- Variant Title
- Chancellorsville [May 1-3, 1865]
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:21,000].
- [United States : s.n.] , 1867.
- Detailed map showing entrenchments, houses, fences, names of residents, roads, "unfinished railroad," vegetation, drainage, fords, and relief by hachures.
- Cited in
- LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 528.3
- Technical Details