- Item Actions
Jetersville and Sailors Creek. 
from surveys under the direction of Bvt. Brig. Gen. N. Michler, Maj. of Engineers, by command of Bvt. Maj. Genl. A. A. Humphreys, Brig. Genl. & Chief of Engineers. Surveyed & drawn by Maj. J. E. Weyss, assisted by F. Theilkuhl, J. Straser & G. Thompson. Photolith. by the N.Y. Lithographing, Engraving & Printing Co., Julius Bien, Supt. 1867
- Map; Online
- 1 map ; 49 x 86 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale 1:21,120.
- [United States : s.n.], 1867.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Shows entrenchments, roads, "Richmond and Danville R.R.," drainage, vegetation, hachures, houses, fences, and names of residents.
- Description derived from published bibliography.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 1-2: Mounted on linen.
- Cited in
- LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 559.55
- Technical Details