- Item Actions
Map showing the original topography of the site of the Central Park : with a diagram of the roads and walks now under construction
Fred. Law Olmsted, Architect in Chief, Calvert Vaux, Consulting Architect ; W.H. Grant Civil Engineer.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : col. ; 20 x 88 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:4,800]
- [New York : s.n., 1859]
- Park map. Covers the area later bounded by 59th and 110th Streets, 5th Avenue and Central Park West, Manhattan, New York (N.Y.) Shows roads, trails, bridges, buildings, reservoir. Also shows landforms and streams.
- Shows relief by hachures.
- Oriented with north to right of sheet.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Illegible presentation inscription dated 1859 written on verso. Hand written presentation statement right upper verso dated 1859.
- Technical details