- Online; Map; Manuscript
1 map : blueprint ; 20 x 41 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale 1:4,800; 1 inch = 400 ft.
- [Virginia? : s.n., 1913?]
- Water depths shown by spot heights.
- "NB-Depths refer to low tide and are shown in feet and tenths. Proposed jetty work shown thus..."
- "James River, Va.,-Location of jetties proposed to be constructed in James River, Va., under advertisement of ...1913."
- Shows the Kingsland Reach area of the James River, south of Richmond.
- The Annual report of the U.S. War Dept. for 1913 mentions work at Kingsland Reach under contract with the maryland Dredging and Contracting Co., Feb. 1913.
- Technical details