- Item Actions
Culpeper's English Physician and Complete Herbal: To Which Are Now First Added, Upwards of One Hundred Additional Herbs, With a Display of Their Medicinal and Occult Properties, Physically Applied to the Cure of All Disorders Incident to Mankind : To Which Are Annexed, Rules for Compounding Medicine According to the True System of Nature : Forming a Complete Family Dispensatory and Natural System of Physic .
illustrated with notes and observations, critical and explanatory by the late E. Sibly
- Book; Online
- 2 v. in 1 : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Related Title
- English physician and complete herbal.
- Culpeper's herbal.
- The thirteenth edition improved by the addition of the Linnean name to each herb, plant, and tree
- London : Printed for J. Adlard ... for the proprietor and sold at the Encyclopedia Office ... and by Champante and Whitrow, 1807-1810.
- Vol. 2. Containing the medical part (1807).
- Vol. 1 published in 1810.
- Local Notes
- HEALTH SCIENCES: Binder's spine title: Culpeper's herbal.
- HEALTH SCIENCES: Some illustrations bound out of order.
- HEALTH SCIENCES: Spine call number is incorrect (RS81 .C9 1810).
- Publisher no.
- Technical Details