- Item Actions
Culpeper's English physician and complete herbal : to which are now first added, upwards of one hundred additional herbs, with a display of their medicinal and occult properties, physically applied to the cure of all disorders incident to mankind : to which are annexed, rules for compounding medicine according to the true system of nature : forming a complete family dispensatory and natural system of physic
illustrated with notes and observations, critical and explanatory by the late E. Sibly.
- Online; Book; EBook
- 2 v. in 1 : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Related title
- English physician and complete herbal.
- Culpeper's herbal.
- The thirteenth edition
- improved by the addition of the Linnean name to each herb, plant, and tree.
- London : Printed for J. Adlard ... for the proprietor and sold at the Encyclopedia Office ... and by Champante and Whitrow, 1807-1810.
- Vol. 2. Containing the medical part (1807)
- Vol. 1 published in 1810.
- Local Notes
- HEALTH SCIENCES: Binder's spine title: Culpeper's herbal.
- HEALTH SCIENCES: Some illustrations bound out of order.
- HEALTH SCIENCES: Spine call number is incorrect (RS81 .C9 1810).
- Publisher no.
- Technical details