- Item Actions
Tabula Italiae Antiquae: In Regiones XI Ad Augusto Divisae et Tum Ad Mensuras Itinerarias Tum Ad Observationes Astronomicas Exactae
Accurante Gulielmo Del'isle e Regia Scientarum Accademia Parisiis
- Map; Online
- 1 map : col. ; 49 x 62 cm. on sheet 50 x 68 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:2,200,000].
- [London] : Sold by I. Senex at the Globe over against St. Dunstans Church in Fleetstreet, where may be had the maps of ancient Greece, ancient Africa, and the Roman State in its infancy, all by the same author, [ca. 1728]
- English (also in)
- An earlier version of this map, without the Senex imprint, was dated 1715.
- Shows boundaries, rivers, roads and settlements of Italy, as divided into regions by Augustus.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Number "28" handwritten in brown ink on verso. Linen-backed.
- Cited in
- Shirley, R. Maps in the atlases of the British Library, T:SEN-1d, Map 28.
- Technical Details