- Item Actions
surveyed by Captain P. Aldrich, assisted by Lieutts. A. Havergal, C.J. Baker, H.B. Anson & W. Richardson, H.M.S. Sylvia, 1885 ; engraved by Edwd. Weller.
- Online; Map
- 1 map (chart) ; 66 x 47 cm. on sheet 69 x 49 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale 1:12,140.
- London : Published at the Admiralty 12th. June, 1886, under the superintendence of Captain W.J.L. Wharton, R.N. Hydrographer. Sold by J.D. Potter agent for the sale of the Admiralty Charts, 31 Poultry & 11 King St. Tower Hill, 1886.
- Relief shown by hachures and depth soundings.
- "Soundings in fathoms."
- "The coast line and topography are taken from the Ordinance Survey Maps, 1869."
- "All bearings are magnetic."
- Chart no. "144" printed in lower right margin.
- Technical details