- Item Actions
From the French of Mr. d'Anville, improved with the back settlements of Virginia and course of Ohio, illustrated with geographical and historical remarks.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : hand-col. ; 46 x 51 cm.
- [London] : Published according to Act by Thos. Jefferys Geographer to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales near Charing Cross, May. 1755.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Includes text on the "French incroachments" and "English title to their settlements on the continent."
- Scale recorded in English Marine Leagues and in English Miles.
- Cited in
- McCorkle, B.B. New England, 755.2.
- LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 29.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Other forms
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Technical details