- Item Actions
North America Wherein Are Particularly Distinguished the British Dominions, the United States, and the Adjacent Spanish Territories
by Thomas Kitchin Hydrographer to His Majesty
- Map; Online
- 1 map : hand col. ; 44 x 53 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:6,400,000]
- London : Printed for Robert Sayer Fleet Street, as the Act directs, June 1st. 1789.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Inset: Supplement for Florida and the Bahama Islands.
- Scales: British Statute Miles, Nautic Leagues, Spanish Leagues.
- Note on colorations of British Dominions, United States, Spanish Territories, French Fishery.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Tracy W. McGregor Collection, American History Collection.
- Cited in
- McCorkle, B.B., New England, 789.8
- Technical Details