- Item Actions
North America in Its Present Divisions, Agreeable to the Peace
- Map; Online
- 1 map : hand col. ; 37 x 37 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:19,000,000]
- [London] : Published by T. Stackhouse, April 10th 1783.
- Map of North and Central America showing the location of Indian tribes.
- Shows territory divided according to the Treaty of Versailles, 20 January, 1783.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Prime meridians: Ferro and London.
- Scale in English Miles.
- NB: Color coded for holdings of Great Britain, United States, Spain, France.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Cited in
- Phillips, Atlases, 672.
- Technical Details