- Item Actions
A New Map of the English Plantations in America: Both Continent and Ilands : Shewing Their True Situation and Distance From England or One With Another
Morden, Robert; Berry, William
- Map; Online
- 1 map : hand col. ; 44 x 54 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:10,000,000].
- London : By Robert Morden at the Atlas, in Cornhill nere the Royal Exchange, and William Berry at the Globe, between York House and the New Exchange in the Strand, [ca.1675]
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Inset: untitled, showing North Polar view, at upper right. Another version, shown in McCorkle's "New England in early printed maps ... " has an inset at lower right corner. Cf. McCorkle, Map 673-1, p. 33.
- A scale of English miles.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Area Table 7 1675 Morden: 43.3 x 53.3 cm. Full color. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: G3700 1675 .M6: 44 x 55 cm. Outline color. Gift of Seymour I. Schwartz, December 2012.
- Cited in
- Cumming, W.P., Southeast in early maps, 3rd ed. rev., 73.
- Technical Details