- Item Actions
A North View of Pensacola, on the Island of Santa Rosa
drawn by Dom. Serres. Plan of the Harbour and settlement of Pensacola / T. Jefferys sculp
- Map; Online
- 1 view and 1 map on a single sheet : b&w. ; 16 x 27 cm. (view) and 19 x 26 cm. (map)
- Cartographic Info
- Scale for Plan of the Harbour... [ca. 1:168,000]
- [London : R. Sayer & T. Jefferys, 1768]
- On the Plan of the Harbour... "Plate 2" is printed at upper left above the neatline and "Page 9" is printed at upper right, also above the neatline.
- Relief shown pictorially; depth by soundings.
- A north view of Pensacola includes notes: 1. The Fort. 2. The Church. 3. The Government house. 4. The Commandants House. 5. A Well. 6. A Bungo.
- According to Phillips, these appeared in "A general topography of North America and the West Indies." London, for R. Sayer & T. Jefferys, nos. 68 a and b.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Cited in
- Phillips, Maps, p. 690.
- Technical Details