- Item Actions
A New Map of the Cherokee Nation: With the Names of the Towns & Rivers They Are Situated on No. Lat. From 34 to 36
- Map; Online
- 1 map : b&w : 17 x 22 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca.1:1,050,000]
- [London : The London Magazine, 1760]
- From: The London Magazine, Vol. 29, Feb. 1760
- "Engrav'd from an Indian Draught by T. Kitchin"
- "For the London Mag:" --Printed at top of sheet.
- With printed note: Col. Pawley wrote in 1746...
- With printed note: the River herein called Mississipi River...
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Text offsetting to image. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Cited in
- Phillips, Maps p. 227.
- Technical Details