- Item Actions
Map of the State of Kentucky; With the Adjoining Territories, 1795
A. Anderson, sculp
- Map; Online
- 1 map : b&w ; 37 x 43 cm.
- Variant Title
- Map of the state of Kentucky
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,460,000] (W 90⁰00ʹ--W 82⁰30ʹ/N 39⁰00ʹ--N 34⁰30ʹ)
- New York : Published by John Reid, 
- Second state of the map, which was first issued with imprint "Published by Smith, Reid and Wayland." "This is copied from John Russell's map of the same name, published in England in 1794." -- Cf. Wheat & Brun, no. 646.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Prime meridian: London.
- Includes Tennessee.
- From: The American atlas. New York : John Reid, 1796.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Backed with fabric. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection. Scanned, File name X006151239.
- Cited in
- Wheat & Brun, Maps and charts published in America before 1800, 647.
- Technical Details