- Item Actions
[Chart of the coast of Georgia]
Des Barres, Joseph F. W.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : hand-col. ; 75 x 59 cm.
- Variant title
- Map of the coast of Georgia
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:400,000].
- [London : Des Barres, 1780?]
- Main map, showing Georgia coast from Inlet St. Mary north to the Stono River, is untitled; title supplied by cataloger.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Inset: Plan of the siege of Savannah, and the defeat of the French and Rebels on the 9th, Octr. 1779, by His Majesty's forces under the command of Major General Augustin Prevost, surveyed by John Wilson A, Engineer.
- From Des Barres "Atlantic Neptune;" this is variant "C" from the National Maritime Museum's Collections Online.
- Cited in
- National Maritime Museum Collections Online, entry HSN 168C
- Phillips, Maps, p. 785.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Technical details